Eating food is not just about filling your stomach. We have this passion. So Ozawa Ramen’s Business model is not only selling delicious food but also providing the best “Ramen” experience for everyone who comes to our shop.
- Design: Authentic Japanese style
- Taste: All menu are created by authentic chefs from Japan.
- Smell: Open Kitchen shows every step of the cooking process.
- Sound: Powerful and fun atmosphere.
- Experience: Provide eating experience of “Ramen” for everyone coming in.
- Type of Business: Franchise Japanese Restaurant
- Franchise fee: 500,000 Baht
- Contract period: 6 years
- Investment budget: 1,800,000 – 2,000,000 Baht
- Working capital: 200,000 Baht per month
- Royalties: 6% per month
- Deposit: 100,000 Baht
Ozawaramen is a shop that has real Japanese spirit.
We believe that food culture does not have to remain old style. Eating the food from Japanese culture will bring new experience and make people exciting and happy.
We design the menu with this passion to realize the easy way for everyone to enjoy eating Japanese ramen. We can deliver full of happiness in our dishes though our business style uses less staff and easy to management.
Ozawaramen is the authentic Japanese ramen shop where all customers can experience real Japanese taste and design. Below is the things that we are particular about.
Franchise rule for opening a restaurant OZAWA RAMEN
Investors must consent to conduct location survey to make consideration before the constructing of the restaurant. The cost of location survey is about 15,000 Baht in Bangkok and 30,000 Baht in other provinces. Investor have to pay for this and this amount will be deducted when franchise contract is signed.
Before opening the shop, investor must attend 1 day Store Tour of OZAWA RAMEN
to understand the operating system and get the correct information of the shop.
Also investor and branch manager must attend training and pass the test in accordance with the standards set by the company at least 14 days before the opening the branch.
If the franchisor updates or develops a system of branch administration, investors have to cooperate and strictly follow it.
Cost of investment
The cost of construction of Ozawa ramen depends on the size of the shop and location. The investor is responsible for the expenses. Below are the details of construction cost including various equipment in the shop.
For structural work, system installation and interior decoration, estimated budget is 24,000 baht per square meter (Total 40 square meters or more).
Various equipment in the shop such as refrigerators, freezers, gas stoves, scalding stoves, customer tables, chairs and so on.
Cash register, POS system and software (excluding devices connected to the Internet systems).
Total investment budget is about 1,800,000 – 2,000,000 baht.
The all cost depends on the size of the shop (40 sq m – 50 sq m).
- The applicant must be a person who can register a company in Thailand. And the established company must have a registered capital of 1 million baht or more.
- The applicant can choose the location of the shop or the franchisor offers the area
to rent. Also the applicant’s own property can be used. The area must be at least 40 square meters.
- The applicants must be ready to invest.
- The applicants must attend training for at least 7 days to understand the operating system then train employees in the shop.
- The applicants must follow the criteria and conditions to strictly maintain the standard as specified by the company.
- The applicant must have a passion for service, patience and commit the shop, also understand the restaurant business very well.
- The applicants must have personality characteristic that is suited to manage the branch very well.
- The applicant must ready to pay for insurance by cash or cashier checks on the date franchise agreement is signed.
- The applicant must have sufficient capital for running business, such as raw material costs, employee wages and the expenses in the shop. Approximately 200,000 – 300,000 Baht.
- Right to use trademarks, print media and any copyright of OZAWA RAMEN throughout the period of the franchise contract.
- OZAWA RAMEN POS system has a link among branches so that head office can manage effectively.
- Training for investors and shop managers. They can learn management system including the preparation of raw materials, how to cook a food item and the way using cash register. The training to be done at least 14 days in advance of opening the branch.
- Assistance from our supporting team during the operating the shop. We will suggest appropriate propose to support the performance and solve any problems that may arise.
- Monthly shop inspection (QSC=Quality, Service and Cleanness ). We have an audit team to inspect branch to ensure the high-quality performance as specified by the company.
- Right to use OZAWA RAMEN’s recipes, the right to purchase OZAWA RAMEN’s secret ingredients and other products that are under the brand.
- We have a team that provides advice and assist in various matters in branch administration.
- Prompt service, Delicious food and Value for money.
- Less staff to reduce employment costs.
- Food costs is lower than 38%.
MENA-THAI COOPERATION CO., LTD.
27/8 Soi Kanjanapisek 005/1, Kanjanapisek Road, Laksong, Bangkae, Bangkok, 10160
Tel. 02-803-6322, 02-803-6554